Château Saint-Pierre de Mejans
Chateau Saint-Pierre de Mejans
Cuvée 1118 – AOC Luberon 2020
On these filtering earths which deliver low yields, this rosé with a very light color is expressed by its freshness, its finesse and a length in the mouth which gives all its letters of nobility to this wine from a wine estate, former priory. , which dates from the 12th century.
“Rosé with a very light color”
- Area: 4 hectares
- The grape varieties: 40% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, 15% Grenache Noir, 15% Clairette, 10% Grenache Blanc
- Average age of the vines: 20-30 years
- Cultivation method: sustainable cultivation
- Type of terroir: Clay and limestone
- Grape picking: by hand
- Vinification of the grape varieties: together in the same vat
- Total destemming
- Type of tank: 90 hl stainless steel
- Yeasting: yes
- Maximum temperature: 18 ° C, temperature control by runoff water from a borehole.
- Rosé by bleeding, light maceration
- Duration of fermentation of sugars: approximately 4 to 5 weeks.
- Aging 5-6 months in stainless steel vats
- No collage
- Plate filtration
To request more information or reserve the estate
Tuesday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2 Voie Communale Jas de Puyvert
84160 Puyvert, France
+33 6 78 46 18 68