Château Saint-Pierre de Mejans
Chateau Saint-Pierre de Mejans
Golden in colour, this white wine offers a vanilla nose of great complexity. The palate is powerful with very aromatic notes of stone fruits, toast, and smoke, with a beautiful elegance that gives this wine its letters of nobility. The winemaking at Château Saint-Pierre de Mejans dates back to the Benedictine monks in the 12th Century.
- Area: 2.5 hectares
- The grape varieties: 60% Rolle, 20% Grenache Blanc, 20% Viognier
- Average age of the vines: 10-40 years
- Cultivation method: organic farming
- Type of terroir: Clay and limestone
- Grape picking: by hand
- Vinification of the grape varieties: together in the same vat
- Total destemming
- Type of tank: 90 hl stainless steel
- Yeasting: yes
- Maximum temperature: 18 ° C
- Duration of fermentation of sugars: approximately 4 to 5 weeks.
- Aging 10 months in new French oak barrels
- No collage
- Plate filtration
To request more information or reserve the estate
Tuesday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2 Voie Communale Jas de Puyvert
84160 Puyvert, France
+33 4 90 08 70 10