Château Saint-Pierre de Mejans
Red Wine – Old Vines
15,00 € per bottle
(90,00€ per case of 6 bottles)
Sold only per case of 6 bottles.
On these very filtering soils that deliver low yields, the principle that extracts more finely in the vines than in the cellar is fully verified. This beautiful red wine is well balanced between red fruits and silky tannins.
Silver medal USA WINE RATING 2021
- Area: 2 hectares
- The grape varieties: 60% Syrah, 30% Grenache Noir, 10% Carignan
- Average age of the vines: 25-45 years
- Cultivation method: sustainable cultivation
- Type of terroir: Clay and limestone with stony load
- Grape collection: by hand
- Vinification of the grape varieties: together in the same vat
- Total destemming
- Type of tank: 90 hl stainless steel
- Yeasting: yes
- Maximum temperature: 28 ° C, temperature control by runoff water from a well.
- Average maceration of 3 weeks
- Aging in concrete vats, 18 months
- No collage
- Plate filtration
To request more information or reserve the estate
Tuesday - Saturday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
2 Voie Communale Jas de Puyvert
84160 Puyvert, France
+33 6 78 46 18 68