Sold only per case of 6 bottles.
On these filtering soils which deliver low yields, this white stands out for its freshness, floral aroma and good acidity. A white wine to enjoy as an aperitif with friends and family. Château Saint-Pierre de Mejans, a former priory, has woven its long history of wine since the Middle Ages.
Silver medal USA WINE RATING 2021
- Area: 2.5 hectares
- Grape varieties: 60% Vermentino, 20% Grenache Blanc, 20% Viognier
- Average age of the vines: 10-40 years
- Cultivation method: sustainable cultivation
- Type of terroir: Clay and limestone
- Grape collection: by hand
- Vinification of the grape varieties: together in the same vat
- Type of tank: 90 hl stainless steel
- Yeasting: yes
- Maximum temperature: 18 ° C
- 100% maceration white
- Duration of fermentation of sugars: about 3 weeks.
- Aging in concrete vats
- No collage
- Plate filtration